Wednesday, December 30, 2015

JANUARY 1, 2016

I did it!

I made a Thing-a-Day every day of 2015!

Sometimes I fell behind a few days.

Sometimes I worked ahead a few days (like now, I made this two days ahead of time).



2015 was a hard year for a lot of people. Me too.

Nothing too horrible happened to me. I didn't lose anybody I love. I didn't lose any limbs. I didn't get fired.

It was just a lot of little bummers that added up to make for a less-than-enjoyable year.



ON TO 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This year I am not going to make a Thing-a-Day.


I plan to try to put up at least one article a week, but we'll see.

I'll still make Things and put them up. but it won't be every day.


Looking back, I made a lot of things. Some good. Some not good.



I think the best Thing I made was the Oatmeal Puppet Guy.










No comments:

Post a Comment