Sunday, December 20, 2015

Day 355 - 10 Novelty Christmas Songs! - 12/21/2015

Today's Thing-a-Day Thing is a list of 10 Novelty Christmas Songs!

I've done nonreligious and religious, now I wanna do the silly ones that we like because they are silly!


1. Christmas At Ground Zero! - Weird Al Yankovic






also this one:






I love Weird Al!



2. Carols of the Bells - Brian Posehn







I just saw this one the other day! It's just awful and I love it!



3. 12 Days of Christmas - Bob and Doug McKenzie






I remember kids in my elementary school classes laughing like crazy as we listened to this tape. I didn't like it very much at the time, but now I think it's wonderful.




4. I Wish It Was Christmas Today - the SNL guys!









It's so dumb it became an instant classic.


5. It's Christmas in Heaven - Monty Python!







God I love Monty Python!



6. Happy Holidays You Bastard - Blink 182/Ben Folds!







This one has ample naughty language!

I loved Blink 182 when they were making albums and look forward to the new one with Matt Skiba!

Ben Folds is one of the musicians that constantly vies for the top spot in my favorites..



7. Santa Clause is Watchin You - Ray Stevens






Dumb and fun. Perfect for this list.



8. Christmas Will Be Soon - Lemon Demon (Neil Cicierega)







The whole I AM BECOME CHRISTMAS album is great. You should go listen to the whole thing!


9. Skank For Christmas - Reel Big Fish






RBF's Christmas Album is also excellent.

Reel Big Fish is my favorite band.


10. Santa Baby! - Eartha Kitt







My favorite version of the song!

It's so good it inspired me to make a parody.





That's it!


All that's left is a list of all the Christmas songs I've written/recorded!

Soon.

Soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment