Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day 343 - Music Mediums I Wanna Make! - 12/9/2015

I like to make music.

Write and perform.

And since I'm a bit of a strange person I'd really like to put some of that music I make onto some strange music mediums.

Today's Thing-a-Day Thing is a list of 3 different types of music mediums on which I'd like to put some music and sell it or give it to other strange people who like my music!



1. Wire Recordings!






I just found out about this recording medium from an episode of Bones. I don't know much about it yet, and I don't think it would be the best sound quality, but I'd like to give it a try.

For Novelty!


2. Edison Cylinder Phonograph!






Again, not the best sound quality, but still...


For HISTORY!


3. Fisher Price Records!





Remember these?

I would love to make a least one 2-sided record that I could play on one of these.

This is the most likely of the 3.  There are ways to make these records yourself!

Anybody wanna help me make this song into a record:






For NOSTALGIA!




Or you could get me one step closer to world-fame by buying some of my music for yourself and others.






No comments:

Post a Comment