Monday, August 3, 2015

Day 214 - A Thank You Song! - 8/3/2015

Today's Thing-a-Day Thing is a Thank You song I wrote!







Day Early Learning is a collection of preschools in Indiana. I work for one of them.

They hired me to write a Thank You song they could use in a video to thank donors and other people that have helped Day Early Learning out in some way. (if you want to help/donate/say how awesome my song is so they hire me to write more, click on these words somewhere!)

They paid me!

The song was actually pretty quick to write. The video is a little different than what we had originally planned in the meeting, but I think it turned out pretty cool.

Plus, they paid me to write this song! The money is long gone, but it did exist.


I have been sitting on this one for a while now. I wrote the song back in April, then they didn't record it until a month or two later. I didn't see the final video until a couple weeks ago. And today I got the official OK to share it on my blog.

So there it is!

I hope you like it.

Again, click HERE if you want to help them out.

Write to me at sethifusp@gmail.com if you'd like to hire me to write a song for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment