Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 209 - Panera Bread's Fontina Grilled Cheese! - 7/29/2015

I have a fast food obsession.

Panera Bread's Fontina Grilled Cheese.



(all pics in this article will link to their sources)


It wasn't an obsession at first, just a really freaking good grilled cheese.

But then... I found out it's a seasonal menu item...




Now I know it's the ONLY GRILLED CHEESE I EVER WANT TO EAT.




I CAN'T NOT HAVE THIS AVAILABLE TO ME YEAR-ROUND!

I... I... I just...


I finally understand Homer in the Krusty Ribwitch episode...




Or those people who are McRib fanatics... I guess.

I like Homer more than McDonald's.

I didn't try the Krusty Ribwitch when I was in Universal Studios Florida... I've made a mistake... several mistakes...





Why didn't I eat more of them while they were still available?!?!





It's so creamy and cheesy and the herbs or seasoning or whatever... I don't know what's in it. Fontina?



So melt-y and, and...




... unhealthy and perfect.


Panera Bread, why must you hurt my heart so?





I mean, just look at this crap:






I used to look at a picture like that and think, "Yeah! That would be so good with some tomato soup!"

Now I just think... "YUCK! No thank you!"


Panera Bread, you've ruined me forever...






No comments:

Post a Comment