Thursday, July 2, 2015

Day 183 - Melonade! A Sort of Defictionalized Product Review! - 7/2/2015

And just like that we are over halfway through my year of Thing-a-Day Things!


Today's Thing is a review of an accidentally defictionalized product! Or at least it's not officially related with the property in which I have seen it...

Here, watch the review to make some sense of my ramblings above:



From this video's youtube description:

Here is a review from the Ponder Couch of Seagram's Escapes Lime Melonade!

I have never seen real Melonade for sale before I found this in my local Marsh grocery store. The only place I'd ever seen Melonade was in Homestar Runner cartoons!

After a bit of research there are other Melonades on the market. Who knew?

This one is pretty tasty for a melon-lime malt beverage. Check it out!

And I agree. It is pretty tasty. You should check it out! And tell Seagram's I sent ya.





No comments:

Post a Comment