Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hoverboards, Pepsi Perfect, and Nike Power Lace Shoes!






Hey, remember back in December when I wrote a WISHLIST FOR IMAGINARY THINGS?

Well, in that list I mentioned 3 items from Back to the Future part 2 that I would like defictionalized so I could buy them and make them a part of my life and daily routines. And 2015 is just around the corner so I used all my connections to find out.

I wrote an e-mail each to Mattel's, Pepsi's, and Nike's customer service internet thing to see if this was a possibility.

Each e-mail was basically the same format for each company. "2015 is just around the corner... people want Back to the Future stuff... will __________ be available?"

Each company responded! Here are there responses:

1.


Instead of reposting pictures stolen from google I decided to make quick, poorly-made MS Paint pictures of each item from BTTF2 I hope to see defictionalized.

First (and most importantly) I contacted Mattel. They answered:





This was the nicest/least formal response I got.

The gist: they dunno, but it would be pretty cool!


2.

Next (and next-most important) was Pepsi. They answered:



This was more formal with the usual "we will pass your suggestions along, thank you for the feedback... etc" kind of thing.

The gist: they dunno.

3.




Finally (the final important one) I contacted Nike about the Power Lace shoes. The answered:


Let me quote a part of this for emphasis (since I know you read each of these responses thoroughly).

" It has been rumored that Nike is said to have a paten for power laces, but we do not have any information as to if there is truth behind this."

The gist: There's a rumor that Nike has power laces, but they dunno!

Great! That's a bit of hope, right? There's a rumor! Nike's customer service admits that theres a rumor! That counts for something, right?!

I'll never get my hoverboard. :(

10 comments:

  1. Hey now, your MS Paint drawings are works of art. Don't short yourself!

    Fred | FloatingBoard

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an extraordinary rousing article.I am basically satisfied with your great work.You put truly exceptionally supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post.
    Nike Free Run (RN)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. the style shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried several companies but gohoverkart is giving best collection on Buy Push Scooters with wide colors range, GoHoverkart offering cheap and best quality Hovercart for sale in UK with official Hover kart warranty.They provide hoverboards that suitable for all ages,easily adjustable, they are excellent in services and giving their full performance to make your ride joyfull.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried several companies but gohoverkart is giving best collection on Buy Push Scooters with wide colors range, GoHoverkart offering cheap and best quality Hovercart for sale in UK with official Hover kart warranty.They provide hoverboards that suitable for all ages,easily adjustable, they are excellent in services and giving their full performance to make your ride joyfull.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fastest hoverboard are one of the most popular methods of transport on the market. Not only are they incredibly cool looking, but they are a blast to ride.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pleasant post, stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this subject is being secured likewise on this site so cheers for setting aside time to talk about this! comfortable shoes hub

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have spent a lot of the time in different blogs but this is really a unique blog for me. best sofa manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote this site is really very good. nike shoes for women

    ReplyDelete