Monday, December 9, 2013

A Wishlist for Imaginary Things






Last week I wrote about my Ponder Couch Christmas List. Those are all things that you can/could buy. This list is a wishlist for things that do not actually exist (outside of movies/tv shows). Here are some products I want Defictionalized so I can review them. Let's get to it.

1. Cuke



Cuke Cola from the "Friend Face" episode of the IT Crowd.

I would love to have a can of Cuke to review. I would crack it open, take a sip, and say





2. Duff Beer





I have written about Duff Beer before.

I know that there are lots of versions of Duff Beer that are unofficial (I want to try them ALL but NONE of them are available in my area), and there is even real Duff Beer available in Universal Studios Florida, but I would like it to be widely available. I would love to be able to drive over to Marsh and pick up a sixpack of Duff to take home and drink while I watch DVDs of the Simpsons.

Sigh...

3. Melonade and Fluffy Puff Marshmallows






I love Homestar Runner. I wish they were still making new Homestar Runner and Strongbad cartoons. I also wish I could buy these products and pretend that I could go to Free Country, USA.

4. Anything from Back to the Future 2









I want Power Lace Nikes (real ones that actually powerlace), Pepsi Perfect, and Hoverboards.

I would settle for one pink Mattel Hoverboard that actually hovered.

5. Stuff made by ACME and Krebstar





Yes. I know there are lots of manufacturers named Acme, but I want the kinds of things Wylie Coyote bought.

I just wish they were out there, making fantasy more real.


That's it for this list! I might make another one some other time when I think of more products I'd like defictionalized, but for now...

Can somebody please buy me a real Duff Beer....

or pay for my trip to Universal Studios?

Please...?

30 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is possible that you are looking for a product to move quickly. I think the best electric scooter for adults will suit you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can it be used to travel by electric scooter? its price is about how much

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wonder if I can check this out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to learn this. Thanks for your listing and guides about these products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wondering if anyone travels by electric scooter. If so, it's really exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many things are for us to learn. Thanks for your suggestion. Look good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most of people walking with the dog by their feet but I want to have new challenge walking dog on hoverboard. Thank you so much for your list and detailed guide about products.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your sharing this case. I love to check out. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look good. I think I will share this with my friends. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will buy this hoverboard, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to check out. I will buy this hoverboard Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a nice skateboard, can it be electrically operated? its price is about how much

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a kind of skateboard or electric hoverboard? How much is it, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is very nice hoverboard. How many is it? I think the gear cycles suggest for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post. Here all information’s are very useful to my kids. Thanks for all these information.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like nice. I think we should have some solutions for this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your article is very useful and look forward to the next article from you. I think Gear Cycles suggest for you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good and thank you for sharing information. It is recommend with best electric scooter or the other best product if they want to get the safe ones to ride on.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is nice when people can check them out at electric moped scooter and for sure it should be...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Many things are for us to learn. Thanks for your suggestion. Look good. Hercules Gear Cycles Below 10000

    ReplyDelete