Tuesday, August 8, 2017

SHOES! the Album!

I finally released my new album!







I've been planning to release an album called "SHOES!" for years and years and years.


At least 15 years.

Today, it's finally out!



I'm going to be putting these ads on my social media for the next few days... weeks... months... whatever.

But I want to share them with you right now!










They may not all be legal, but I doubt this album will sell very well (based on all of my other albums).


SHOES!


Here's the whole album in youtube video form!






I'm really proud of this album.... just like the last album... and the one before that...



Please buy it!






2 comments:

  1. While many factors will determine the reliability of a brand, a brand's history counts and this is what should give you confidence when you buy New Balance walking shoes. best walking shoes for men reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soles are going to wear down over time. And if your sole was glued on or the stitching is weak, then you are going to see your soles start to come off over time. http://lepanto.org/

    ReplyDelete