Monday, August 14, 2017

Indiana State Fair 2017!

Princes Melawesome and I went to the fair this last weekend!

I love the fair!

I ate a bunch of stuff, but didn't take any pictures of it.

Well, not most of it.

But I did take some pictures!

Here are all of the pictures and 1 video I took!

I'll comment on them.




The fair has anew chair lift ride!

We went on it.

I was so excited about it, I took a video!





We rode it again before we went home (the other way). But I didn't take a video of that.


In the arts building I saw this Doctor Who blanket!





I took the picture to send to my parents.

We also found the cheese sculpture!





If you look at the ice cream scoops, you can see that they are starting to come apart!

I got my yearly glass of tomato juice!





And then we started looking for the giant pumpkins!



We found some scarecrows!






And some big, but not giant, pumpkins.








(I don't know these people)





I needed to find the giant pumpkins because after I find them I feel like I can finally get excited for Halloween!

We couldn't find them last year... and maybe the year before (I can't remember for sure), but we found them this year!
















I am going to have to join the Indiana Pumpkin Growers Association!



After we gawked at the giant pumpkins we headed to the Wine and Beer expo building!


I got a flight.





And then we rode the chair lift and went home!



While we were on the chair lift Princess Melawesome and I talked about how we don't understand the appeal of the Dairy Barn.





I mean... it's ice cream.  Ice cream is good, but not so good that it should be busy all day long. And it always seems to be busy all day long.

We like the Dole Whip better.

It feels sort of like our version of Ben not getting why everybody loves Lil' Sebastion so much...







That's the fair this year!!!!!!! We did other stuff and walked all over the place, but this is all of the pictures I took!


Now... on to Halloween!!!!!!










4 comments: