Monday, August 7, 2017

3 Taste Test/Reviews!

I recently went to the best grocery store I've ever seen!

JUNGLE JIM'S!!!!!

It is amazing!

It's a huge store that has pretty much anything I could ever think of or want from a grocery store, plus it has animatronics and other weird decorations!

I was too overwhelmed to even know where to begin taking pictures. So check out the website  and if you ever find yourself in the Cincinnati/Fairfield Ohio area I highly, highly recommend, can not recommend enough that you check it out.

It's about 1 hour and 45 minutes from my house, and I will definitely be back.

Several times.


On this trip I got this haul:



Yes! They have Jelly Babies! When I see a package of Jelly Babies, I buy it.


I also got Jolly Ranchers Watermelon-flavored soda!

I didn't review that in a video. I drank it on the drive home. It's good! I'd drink it again.


But I did review the other 4 cans!

Here are 3 new taste test/reviews!















It's fun to do a bunch of reviews in one day!

Plus now I'm all hopped up on sugar!


I think my favorite part of these reviews is that I got to use my new Ponder Couch Spit Bucket!





Is there anything you'd like to see me review? Drop me a line at sethifusp@gmail.com!






1 comment:


  1. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group. Talk soon! aol.com email sign in

    ReplyDelete