Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Pez, Ecto Cooler, and Bill and Ted!




Here's my newest review!






I've loved Pez dispensers and candy for a long, long time.

I think it started with this:





In this one panel of Bill and Ted's Excellent Comic Book, issue 3 "Daze in the Life" by Evan Dorkin there is a mention of Pez.

I already liked Pez candy and dispensers, but when it was mentioned by Bill and Ted, who I was obsessed with (still am), Pez became part of that obsession.

I loved it so much that one year for Christmas at least half of my list was Pez-related!

I loved it so much I designed a Claudius Pez Dispenser T-shirt and put it up on the Ponder Couch Cafe Press store!

Soon after (like a day after) I got a Cease and Desist order from Pez to take it down. (I'm wearing the only one printed in the video!)


This panel added another food item to that obsession.

You can see it right in the middle of the panel.

A can of Ecto Cooler.







Man, do I love Ecto Cooler.

I hope they never discontinue it again.






No comments:

Post a Comment