Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hallowe'en Mood Table!




I love that banner!



New Halloween Mood Table!





From youtube:

Dinosaur Dracula makes a Halloween Mood Table every year and a few years ago I started making them too!

This year DD made a video of his mood table. So I did too!

This one is a bit different from previous years. I have more real pumpkins around (that I grew!), I expanded to the coffee table and a chair (for My Pet Monster), and I left out a few things. Some because I wanted to, and some because I couldn't find them this year.

I plan to add to it as I find new things they year!

The video would've been longer, but I ran out of phone digital space.

The songs are:


And 



You can download the songs HERE! Just click any of these words!






I love Hallowe'en!









No comments:

Post a Comment