Sunday, November 22, 2015

Thankful! For Books! Saturdays! and Couches! 11/20,21,22/2015

I missed a few days of being Thankful.


Here are the things I am Thankful for for those days:

1. Books!






Without books there would be no tv, movies, video games, or much of any entertainment.

Books are one of my favorite ways to spend time.


2. Saturdays!





Saturday is the best day of the week. It's not a workweek day so you probably don't work and it's not the day before a workweek day either!

I get to spend most Saturdays doing something I like.

3. Couches!




I like couches more than any other kind of furniture.

I've written plays about couches, a song, and many of my comics take place on couches.

There is a reason this is the Ponder Couch.










A good day is when I sit on the Couch all day reading Books on a Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment