Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Day 319 - Give Them Money! - 11/17/2015

If you have money to spend and you don't know what to do with it and you don't want to give me any, here are 3 different CrowdSourceFundThings that I would like to see reach their stretch goals!


(they are today's Thing-a-Day Thing)

1. Bring Back MST3K!





Mystery Science Theater 3000 is one of my all-time favorite shows.

They've been gone for a while, but they are raising funds to make new episodes!

As I write this, they have raised enough money for the first 3 episodes. They need a lot more to do all 12. I'd like to see them reach their stretch goals and more!


2. Don't Cuddle the Krampus!




This is a new Christmas-related toy in the works from Warpo toys!

It's meant to remind you of My Pet Monster and other fun, 80s gross-out toys.

I want this to be widely available.

Give 'em some money!

3. Cast and Crew Compensation!




That's Bill.

He's directing a play and would like to pay his cast and crew.

He's trying to raise $2,050 in order to do this.

I would like this to happen. Bill's a pretty great guy.


Please, help him out.





That's it for now! I might make more posts like this as other fundraising things I'm interested in go "live" or whatever you say about those type things.



I haven't given to any of these yet, but hope my finances will get in line in time to help each cause.










No comments:

Post a Comment