Monday, November 16, 2015

Day 318 - Things That Make Me Cry! - 11/16/2015

Today's Thing-a-Day Things is another list thing!

It may become a recurring feature!

For now, thought, it's going to be a list of...

... a certain number of things that make me cry. I don't know how many yet, but I'll figure it out.

Here are some Things That Make Me Cry!


1. Jonathan Coulton Songs!



Almost all of his songs are sad! But so good. Many of them are about relationships and are very true. Like this one.

2. Pixar Movies!



This God. Damn. Scene!

And pretty much everything else they've done.

*sniff*

3. John Lewis Christmas Commercials!

Just... just watch...








Gee-zes... freakin'... crap.


4. Freaking Proposal Videos!






I... I can't...

5. Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog!




That's the full video. If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, just watch this:





That's it for this list! *snurfle*

More to come some time, eventually.







No comments:

Post a Comment