Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Day 181 - Krispy Kreme's Glazed Blueberry Pie! a review From the Ponder Couch - 6/30/2015

Look what I found!




Well, I've reviewed every other Krispy Kreme Glazed Pie I could find, and I love blueberries and their pie...

Guess this will be today's Thing-a-Day Thing!


Wait a minute...





Oh goddammit...  Let's hope this isn't the best KKGP I've ever tasted.

Why do all the new ones have to be "Limited Time Only!"? What if I want to buy one a week?

And what's with that slice of pie? Have you ever seen a blue slice of pie that looked like that? If it exists I would love to try it.











Now that the usual pictures are out of the way, let's try it!






Hey! It's good!




I mean, it's not the best Krispy Kreme Glazed Pie, but it's in my top 5!


I don't think I'm going to buy one every week, but I still kinda wish it was always available.

Go out and try one yourself!

Hey Krispy Kreme! Keep 'em coming!





No comments:

Post a Comment