Monday, June 22, 2015

Day 171-173 - Bill, Mememe, and Skylar's Pitch Perfect! - 6/20/15, 6/21/15, 6/22/2015

Princess Melawesome and I were helping my parents move into their new apartment over the weekend. And it was Father's Day and the first day of summer!

So I didn't get any posts done or up.


Now I have 3 Thing-a-Day Things to share!

1. Bill the Cat!




A big part of helping my parents move is always carrying boxes of books. In a few of these boxes I found and thumbed through some Bloom County, Outland, Opus, and children's books by Berkeley Breathed.

I love all the stuff he's done. Looking through these books made me wanna take a crack at MS Painting ol' Bill.


2. Memes (sigh)















I just... it was all I could think of making.


3. Me and Skylar.





I have a big old man crush.









No comments:

Post a Comment