Thursday, January 1, 2015

1 - January 1, 2015

New Year = New project

This year I am going to make one thing a day. It might be a song. It might be a video review. It might be a word blog. It might be a comic. Anything just as long as I make something that wasn't there before.

Today it is this:



His name is Gorv. He is a piece of bad MSPaint art.

So I will try to make 365 things this year and I will post about each one. I might not post each thing on the day I made it, but I will post each thing and label it with the date it was made.

There might be a lot of MSPaint. There might be a lot of 10 second songs. I don't know. I just plan to make stuff! I hope you love it!


If you want to encourage me in this endevour, please consider becoming my patron: http://www.patreon.com/sethifus




No comments:

Post a Comment