Saturday, June 10, 2017

More Songs!

I like how this song train has been a-rollin'!

I recorded a few more original songs!

The new album I'm working on is up to... (counts quickly)... 6! Six songs I've recorded for a new album! That's almost halfway to the at-least-14 songs I shoot for on a full-length LP-style album.

Anyway, here are the songs I've written and recorded since the last couple I posted.



weird - A song about being yourself and finding your group!




song about a sweater - a song about a sweater... a song...and a band.





Broken-In (Things Change) - a song about my love of well-loved things!




That's all 3!

More soon, hopefully!

Another new album eventually!


Old-New album HERE! Buy it!

OR BUY IT HERE!!!!

And you should...

BUY ALL OF MY ALBUMS!





If I I had more money to spend on such things, I'd buy a bunch of stickers from CDBaby with download codes on the back and sell them to you guys! If I had even more money, I'd give them away!

No comments:

Post a Comment