Sunday, June 18, 2017

Catching up!

I've been making stuff.

Here's some of it that I haven't put on the Ponder Couch until just now!






SMILE!!!!  a song written to score the flashing of this bouncy ball.

I did my best imitation of a hardcore metal screamo song I could.

I should probably never do that again.




ZIMA taste test and review!








An instrumental about rain!

I used 2 songs in it from my youtube channel afewquietminutes!

VIDEO 1: Frisbee in the Rain




VIDEO 2: Rain Spout





New MisterSeth song!

It's about a Little Birdie in a Hardware Store!







I worked hard on this stuff. If you can watch each of them and share them in various ways, that'd make me feel pretty great.



I also made the cover for the new album I'm working on!

But you have to wait to see it until the album is done!




Unless you ask really nicely.















No comments:

Post a Comment