Monday, October 19, 2015

Day 290 - I'm Not Your Type (an original song!) - 10/19/2015

I uke today for the Thing-a-Day Thing:





This is as political as I feel like getting most of the time.


From youtube:

A song about the difference between me and some other people!

Lyrics:

It's easy to look like a loser
when the Lord has blessed me with this face
The people with unfortunate features
often find themselves in the last place.

It's easy to feel like a moron
when this was the skin I was born in.
It's an itchy, pale, and uncoordinated mess.
With blackish-blueish elbows, knees, and shins.

It's easy to be mistaken for an asshole
I'm required by my job to dress this way.
I may not agree with your politics
but I defend your right to say the stupid,
hurtful, racist, homophobic, idiotic shit
you're bound to say.








No comments:

Post a Comment