Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Day 55 - My 33rd Birthday! - 2/24/2015



It's my birthday! As I write this, I just turned 33 a few minutes ago or so (8:30-ish AM).

Want to help me celebrate my becoming two 3's? Here's a list of things you could do.


1. Go watch some videos on my Youtube Page!

There are a lot of videos on there. You might be able to watch for a few hours and not repeat a video. I always like to get a few more views.

2. Go watch some videos on my Youtube for Children and Their Grown Ups Page!

There are 50-some videos on there. I would appreciate it if you shared the videos with children and/or parents you know.

3. Watch my reading of "14,000 Things to Be Happy About"!

I've only read 25 pages so far (if you don't count the covers and title page).  It's a silly book, but it does make me happy to read it. It might make you happy to watch a few pages-worth.

4. Read some of the archives of my comic Ponder and Enlightening!

There are over seven years of comics on that site. I still add a new one occasionally, but not every day like I did for most of those 7 years. Some of them are well done (if I do say so myself), some are terrible, and a lot were made just to get a comic out that day.

I worked hard on the comic as a whole so it always makes me happy when someone takes the time to check it out.

5. "Read" some of my Impending Doom! comics!

These are all based around the idea that something terrible is about to happen. This is the moment before it happens. I did a similar comic with the same name when I was in college. This is an updated version.

The joke might get a little old after a few, but I made it for several years. I hope you enjoy it!

On to the blogs!

6. Check out the rest of the Ponder Couch!

If you are reading this, you are already on the Ponder Couch. So you probably already know about it. But it would mean a lot to me if you checked out some of the other entries from the archives. I've had this blog going for a while. My friends Mike, Geoff, Mal, Spike the Fish, and Princess Melawesome all have a post or 3 worth checking out.

7. The Mighty Palace of Corn!

The Corn Palace of Mitchell South Dakota is stupid and wonderful at the same time. I love it a lot so I started a blog to collect the mentions and depictions of it in various media.

Check it out!

8. My Happy Seth Comics!

This blog is a series of single-panel comics about things that make my life a little brighter.

I haven't updated it in a while. Maybe soon.

I hope you like some of these things too.

9. My Childish Books!

These are books I write in the form of children's books, but they are not for children. So far there are only 2. I have an idea for a couple more books, but no drive to do them. Maybe some day.

Silly, dark humor. You might like them, you might hate them. There they are.



You might be saying, "But Seth, I can only show affection and/or celebrate with money? What can I do?"

Oh, my flush friend, so many things...


Music!


10. Check out my sethifus Bandcamp page!

Here is where you can listen to the audio versions of all of the original songs on my sethifus Youtube page! You can buy them too, if you are so inclined. The quality isn't the best, but I make them available just in case.

11.  Check out my MisterSeth Bancamp page!

Same deal, but with my music for kids. Check it out, share it with kids and parents and teachers.



Apparel and Accessories!

12. My Ponder and Enlightening Cafe Press Store!

Shirts and stuff I made with P 'n E images on them! You can buy them, if you want.

13. My Impending Doom! Cafe Press Store!

Impending Doom! shirts and stuff. You can buy this stuff, too!

14. My APO Town Cafe Press Store!

This is a cafe press store I set up for shirts and stuff with Alpha Psi Omega designs on them. Mostly for my APO friends from college. But this store has sold more stuff than the others combined. Go figure.

15. My Fictional Bands Cafe Press Store!

I had plans to make up a bunch of band names and put them on shirts and stuff. I made a few. Check them out!

16. My You Had to Be There Cafe Press Store!

This store was for products with inside jokes on them for my friends and I to buy. They make no sense to you, but you can still buy them if you want.

17. My Happy Mediocrity Cafe Press Store!

Back before youtube I wrote music in an attempt to be another Dashboard Confessional. I made some shirts and stuff with the name and some images on them. You can buy them here.

Oh, and you can download all of the songs I wrote as "Happy Mediocrity" on my sethifus bandcamp page.


18. Reactionary Tees.

I'm not proud of this, but there it is.




So there it is! The bulk of my years of creativity on the internet! Take some time to consider them, and you will have helped me celebrate the beginning of my 33rd year or making stuff.


One more thing....

If you want to help me fulfill my dream of quitting my real job and getting paid a comfortable wage for making what I want to make when I want to make it, become my patron on patreon!

Maybe some day a rich person like Oprah or JK Rowling or... David Letterman will decide to help me out, until then it's up to you!




How 'bout it?

No comments:

Post a Comment