Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Krispy Kreme Glazed Peach Pie! - a review from the Ponder Couch

Look what I found!





It's a flavor of Krispy Kreme Glazed Pies that I didn't try for my Krispy Kreme Glazed Pies review! This one is Peach Pie! I used to not care for peach flavors other than actual peaches themselves, but recently I've found the I quite enjoy fake peach flavoring, especially sodas.

As with my favorite of the Krispy Kreme Glazed Pies, Banana Kreme, Peach is available for a "Limited Time Only!"



Let's a-try this-a pie!




It's pretty good! I still prefer fake peach flavoring or whole peaches to anything with cooked peaches, but I'd eat it again!

I'm trying to be more descriptive in my reviews so I'll describe this as "a Krispy Kreme Doughnut full of peach preserves".

Yeah... I'll do better next review.





If you are a fan of peaches or glazed pies, try one!



No comments:

Post a Comment