Sunday, June 29, 2014

Slush Puppie Pouch Slush Drink! - a review from the Ponder Couch

When I was working on my review of the Slush Puppie Freeze and Eat Slush Bars I found out that Slush Puppie also has slush drinks in pouches!



I got the cherry flavored pouch (I didn't find any others) and tried it.


The directions say to freeze, squeeze, and drink.

It froze solid and took a lot of squeezing.







It didn't come out of the spout very well. It was more ice chunks and melted juice than slush. The texture was surprisingly more like the common freezer pop than the Slush Puppie Freeze and Eat Slush Bars.






The other option, besides the spout, is to tear the pouch open and dump it out, pour it into a glass, or use a spoon.  I suppose that's several other options.






This was pretty good. It's no substitute for a real Slush Puppie slush drink from a Tastee Freeze or other small town eatery, but it's still pretty tasty.



I suppose my only complaint with it is that it didn't have any Paw Points on it! So I guess I won't be buying any more of these in my efforts to earn enough Paw Points to get a medium t-shirt.

Slush Puppie, if you're reading this. Please... send me a Slush Puppie machine.



1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. Lesley

    ReplyDelete