Saturday, May 10, 2014

A For-Real Waffle Taco! - a Review





So I did "Ponder and Enlightening" for over 7 years and in that time I made up Waffle Taco Hut and based it on Taco Bell. I was surprised to learn a year or three ago that they were testing a breakfast waffle taco at some Taco Bell locations. I was even more surprised to learn that they were selling waffle tacos nation-wide!

It's like somebody at Taco Bell read my silly little comic and thought it was a good idea!

The flavor of the waffle taco is different than I imagined. In my comic a Waffle Taco was like a regular taco with a round waffle instead of the shell/tortilla. Taco Bell's Waffle Taco is a rectangular waffle with sausage or bacon, egg, and cheese. It tasted better than I though it would.

You can buy Waffle Taco Hut shirts here: http://www.cafepress.com/mf/29219664/waffle-taco-hu_tshirt?productId=134870659



No comments:

Post a Comment