Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can't Get Enough of That Wonderful Duff!










Hello, what's this?

"Duff Energy Drink?!" What? Why not Duff Beer? The can looks the same, what's the difference?


Oh, I see...

Whelp, let's try it!

Hey! That's not as bad as other people made it out to be! And hey, it kinda looks like beer.

Yeah, it's kind of an orange, citrusy flavor. Not that vitamin/baby aspirin with a hint of that when-you-throw-up-in-the-back-of-your-mouth flavor that most energy drinks have. It's not all that different from Mountain Dew, which I love! I like it so much that I based Muice Joose! on it in my comic strip.


I quite like this drink. It's well worth a bit of money to drink a real Duff Bee... *sigh*... Energy Drink...


They used to carry it in Hot Topic and Disc Replay, but I have not been able to find it lately. I ordered this 6 pack from amazon.com. There isn't that much left, so if you want to try it and/or add a can to your reverse product placement collection, act fast! I can't find any of the Slurm Energy Drink for a sequel (or spinoff, if you will) review.



I snoozed, I losed.





Where was I? Oh yeah...

To finish the review: "Duff! It's not just for breakfast anymore!"



Now if I could only get my hands on the Australian version:


Or the Mexican version:


If you can send me either beer, or the Slurm Energy Drink, I'd be much obliged. Or if you have another Reverse Product Placement item you'd like to see reviewed I'll review it, I'll review the crap out of it!

Contact me at: pondercouch@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment