Monday, July 30, 2012

B Movie Podcast


Hey Guys, I know it has been a while since I posted a podcast on here.  Today I have a new one.  This is the first episode of a B Movie podcast that I had been planning.  On it myself, and my friend Malaria discuss the classification system, or lack there of, of B movies.  We cover the first B movies we had both seen, and various others.  I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it!

B Moviecast Episode 1

Also, check out Malaria's blog, where she reviews all kinds of awesome stuff!

Modest Alchemist's AwesomeSauce

2 comments:

  1. An excellent podcast you two. I love it and can't wait for the next episode. I really enjoyed the talk about ernest, rocky horror and army of darkness. I laughed when the conversation went from child molestation to cannibalism while you talked about one of the best movies ever! From the fantastic people from Troma! SHPADOINKLE! Again, I can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan with a Y! I'm glad you liked it. There are several more episodes out now. Check them out here : http://modestalchemist.blogspot.com/p/the-b-cast-player.html

    ReplyDelete