Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Anybody Need Some Luck? (4-leaf clovers for sale)

I'm pretty good at finding Four-Leaf Clovers.






I found all of those one afternoon in a couple patches in my front yard.

I didn't keep any of them.


Recently I started keeping them!




I seal each one in a strip of packaging tape!





I usually find at least one each time I look.

They turn brown fairly quickly, but they are all real four-leaf clovers!




This is one I found over eight years ago!

It's been in my wallet ever since.

It still looks pretty great!



If you would like a four-leaf clover (or two or 10) send me an e-mail at sethifusp@gmail.com!

Make sure to write something like "four-leaf clover" "I need luck!" or something like that, otherwise I might not open it.

I will charge $5 for each four-leaf clover! There will be a short note from me with the preserved four-leaf clover in an envelope. All sent to you wherever you are!

You can pay me more if you like, I might add a drawing to the note or something like that.



Here's my new "business" logo!





Again, write to sethifusp@gmail.com if you want one! I'll write back with instructions and send the clover to you asap!





1 comment:

  1. Nice answers in replace of the question with real point of view and explaining about that.plastic tables

    ReplyDelete