Tuesday, April 18, 2017

SOMEBODY HIT MY GARAGE DOOR WITH A CAR!!!!!!

Guess what I woke up to yesterday!




Yep! Somebody hit my garage door with a car, drove away, and didn't leave a note or anything!








So I got to call off of work and sit at home all day waiting for insurance to call back and tell me we have a $1,000 deductible, the police to come and say there's pretty much no way to find who did it (meaning we have to pay for it), and the garage door repair/replacement technician to tell me the door can't be saved and it will cost well over $1,000 to replace!

They were all really nice about it.

Both cars were fine.

And we're fine, we can pay for it without too much financial hardship, but...

THIS STILL SUCKS!

Again, we aren't going to have to eat ramen noodles for the next 6 months in order to pay for a new garage door or anything like that, but it does put a damper on a lot of things we were planning to do with $1,000.

If you want to help us out, thank you. We're honestly okay and don't donations, but if you want to buy something I've made it will help.  Here's a big list of all the places you can buy something I've made:



MisterSeth stuff:

- MisterSeth Music downloads: CLICK HERE! (They're cheap, but you can pay any amount over the asking price you want to pay)

- MisterSeth Shirts, stickers, and such: CLICK HERE!

- MisterSeth videos: CLICK HERE!    (I won't get any money for this, but I like to know that they are getting watched.)


sethifus stuff:

- sethifus Music Downloads: CLICK HERE! (They're cheap, but you can pay any amount over the asking price you want to pay)

- sethifus/Ponder couch Shirts, stickers, etc: CLICK HERE!

- sethifus Videos: CLICK HERE!  (I will get money if you watch a bunch of these... eventually... supposedly)


Other CafePress Stores:

- Ponder And Enlightening stuff: CLICK HERE!

- Impending Doom! stuff: CLICK HERE!

- You Had to Be There stuff: CLICK HERE!

- APO Town stuff: CLICK HERE!

- Fictional Bands stuff: CLICK HERE!

- Happy Mediocrity stuff: CLICK HERE!

- Spordts stuff: CLICK HERE!

- Reactionary Tees stuff: CLICK HERE!



Other Youtube Channels that I'd get money from if you watched a bunch of videos:

- Guitprov Videos: CLICK HERE!

- A Few Quiet Minutes: CLICK HERE!




Or if  you need an original song or a personalized Bad MS Paint picture send a note to sethifusp@gmail.com

OR if you to hire me to do some music for children write to me at mrsethsongs@gmail.com




I think that's it.


Oh, here are ads I made for the cafepress stores awhile ago:
















No comments:

Post a Comment