Friday, March 24, 2017

sethifus, MisterSeth, and a cover...

Let's catch back up!

I wrote a new song!



I tried to write a round, but I wrote different words for each part. I don't know if that's still a round or if it's called something else. The tune is the same for each part... roughly.



Next!





It'd been way too long since I recorded a MisterSeth song.

This one is the way a child I used to teach would sing this song. She'd combine the two and I thought it was genius!

So... here it is.





Finally!






This is one of my FAVORITE Caspar Babypants songs!

I wanted to do a MisterSeth cover of it, closer to the original song, but it didn't work out.

So I made a sethifus version instead!

I'm sort of trying to channel Elvis here, kinda.



That's it!





Oh, and this picture makes me really, really happy and I don't know why.






Somebody posted it on facebook, and I've been smiling about it ever since. I don't know who made it or else I'd credit them.




He just looks so happy. And his smile kinda reminds me of a friend of mine from elementary school.







No comments:

Post a Comment