Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Thankful


Halloween is over.


Now on to Thanksgiving!

I probably won't post very often during November.

I'm doing NaNoWriMo again this year.






I did it several years ago, tried again the next year, and just haven't bothered again until this year.

But I'm trying again!

So I spend a good portion of most evenings working on that instead of writing here.


But I wanted to post tonight because I feel Thankful!


15 years ago on Halloween Melissa and I had our first date.

15 years ago tonight Melissa agreed to officially be my girlfriend.




That picture was taken right around then. We can't remember if it was from the day before, the day of, or the next day, but it's the closest we have to a picture from our "real" anniversary.


I'm thankful for a lot of things, but I am most thankful for her every day.



In case I don't post again, from everyone here to everyone out there:









Both banners by Geoff!







No comments:

Post a Comment