Thursday, September 1, 2016

New P 'n E Drawing and other Drawings!!!

I saw this on some Pampers wipes at work:




It's a bear and a rabbit and a cloud!

Like Claudius and Dogwood and a Ponder Cloud!



So I drew this:




You can also see this on the Ponder and Enlightening website!

I hadn't done a P 'n E comic since Thanksgiving!

That was far too long.



Before I drew that I did some sketches!




This was the first time I'd drawn the strip version of myself with a beard! I'm wearing a poorly-sketched Ponder Couch shirt! You can get a real one here!


I also drew a weird MisterSeth picture. The name "Monkeys, Monsters, and MisterSeth" is what I will call my professionally-recorded MisterSeth album, if it ever gets recorded.



I also drew a squirrel!




My coteacher told me it looked like Master Splinter before he mutated. I told her that was one of the most wonderfully geeky things I've heard her say. I'm so proud of her.








I should draw more often. I forgot how much I enjoy it.








No comments:

Post a Comment