Sunday, August 21, 2016

A Few Quiet Minutes

I made another youtube channel.

This is one I've been thinking about for a while.

I often notice that moments of quiet are worth paying attention to.

I want to share some of the quiet moments I experience with people who are interested.


Here is the channel: A Few Quiet Minutes


And here are the videos I've added so far:














I like these videos for what they are. I don't know that they capture the moments the way I want them to, but I think it's as close as I can get it.


Please subscribe if you are interested, share with those that might be, and take a few minutes to yourself.



I'll add more videos as I find quiet moments I think are worth sharing.









PS: Please subscribe to my other youtubes:
























No comments:

Post a Comment