Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Knock-off Calvin Clipart!

I haven't done anything for Project C.A.L.V.I.N. and H.O.B.B.E.S. lately.

I don't know when I will again.

But for now, this:





Somebody tried to draw Calvin, but didn't "really" try.


That's not what this is about.

It's not about all those peeing Calvin things either.




I'm posting this because I saw this clipart recently:




It was in a slideshow presentation workshop thing for work.

It was in black and white, but I could still tell that his hair would be yellow and shirt would be red.

I knew this because that is pretty much Calvin. It's drawn a little differently, but it's Calvin alright.

After seeing it and finding it on a google image search, I decided to look for more clipart that was inspired by (ripped off from) Calvin and Hobbes.

Here's the only other one I found.




The hair goes the other way, but it's still yellow. And his shirt isn't red, but it's still striped in the same way.


I love these (and other knock-off stuff)! I would love to have a full collection of them on the Ponder Couch!


If you find any please send them my way!


















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. This is a fun clipart. I recently found a good clipart for my site http://www.poweredtemplate.com/cliparts/index.html. High-quality and interesting, who need it, I advise you to try. They will complement your site.

    ReplyDelete