Friday, February 22, 2013

Idearrhea 2


Here's some more ideas:

1. Every college campus should have Ramen Noodle machines in the student center. They probably exist somewhere, but I did not have one in my campus center AND THAT WAS A SHAME! I think if there were a way to get ready-made ramen noodles from a vending machine, it would make the owner a lot of money.






As usual, all images that aren't photos I took are stolen from google image searches.

2. There should be more common words that start with X. That way we could have alphabet cards for school children and other people who are learning to read with pictures other than Xylophones, X-rays, and things like eXtra.




I know there are other X words out there, but they are either things that school children know nothing about or they are proper names like Xavier and Xander. Or they are attached to something commercial.

3. I would love to be able to buy Chinese Food flavored microwave popcorn. There is bacon flavored popcorn:




Cheese popcorn:


There is even popcorn that tastes like a movie theater:







Popcorn is my all-time favorite food. I also like to eat Chinese food. I would love to combine the two and have a new favorite flavor besides salt and butter.

I tried to make Chinese Food popcorn myself once with garlic salt and powdered ginger. It didn't work. There's got to be a way to do it.


That's all I have for now. More idearrhea as it floods out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment