Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Peet a Moloko My Little Droogies


This time I review a product that is sort of a defictionalized product. Moloko Milk Stout from Three Floyds Brewing.


I liked it a lot! But then I like milk stouts a lot.






The picture on the label is a variation on the "A Clockwork Orange" cover.





With the addition of the Three Floyds crown thing.





Does it look like the Moloko from the movie?










Not really.

Does it taste good?





Yes. I highly recommend it. It tastes much like other milk stouts I've had, but better. Maybe that is just because you can only get it sometimes. Three Floyds only makes it once in a while. They brew it, put it on shelves, and when each batch sells out, it's gone. I thought I'd missed it completely then found a few bottles. Get it, if you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment