Thursday, January 5, 2012

Is it Tru? Is it Tru?













So, I got a bottle of Tru Blood Energy Drink:



I watched the first season of the show and read that comic trade up there. I enjoy this stuff! I might read one of the books it's all based on some time. Whelp, let's open it up:





It certainly LOOKS like blood of some sort...


Hmmm... in the glass it looks more like blood orange (like it says on the label). Let's see if it tastes like blood...


Yeah... I know I need a haircut (I tried this awhile ago, my hair is less moptop now).

The verdict? It's pretty good. It doesn't taste like any blood I've ever imbibed before, and it tastes quite a bit like blood orange juice. The bottle looks pretty much like the bottles of the stuff on the show, so that's good.

All in all, I'd rather have a


(read the bottom street sign)

No comments:

Post a Comment